City spies / by James Ponti.
- ISBN: 1534414916 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781534414914 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781534414914
- ISBN: 1534414916
- ISBN: 9781534414921
- ISBN: 1534414924
- Physical Description: 378 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2020.
"Sara Martinez is facing years in the juvenile detention system for hacking into the foster care computer system to prove that her foster parents are crooks. But then she gets a second chance when a mysterious man offers her a chance to join a group of MI6 affiliated spies"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Foster children > Fiction.
Spies > Fiction.
Hackers > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 28 of 35 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
- 0 current holds with 35 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Library Association - Kent||J PON (Text)||33410150981639||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|