Every day, chemistry / Julia Sooy ; illustrated by Bonnie Pang.
- 0 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Library Association - Kent||E SOO (Text to phone)||33410147731295||Juvenile Picture Book||Checked out||09/29/2021|
- ISBN: 1250768691 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781250768698 : SAL
- ISBN: 1250768691
- ISBN: 9781250768698
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2021.
"Science is all around us in our daily lives. Specifically, chemistry! When your bread toasts, when your shampoo foams, when the playground slide rusts--those are all chemical reactions. In this book, a mother and daughter experience all these things and more as they go about their day, from when they wake up, to when they go to bed."--Dust jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chemistry > Juvenile fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.