Movieland / Lee Goldberg.
- ISBN: 9781662500664
- ISBN: 1662500661
- ISBN: 9781662500657
- ISBN: 1662500653
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"For decades Malibu Creek State Park was the spectacular natural setting where Hollywood fantasies were made. But when a female camper is gunned down, it becomes a real-life killing ground. Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department homicide detectives Eve Ronin and Duncan Pavone are assigned the case ... which Duncan fears is the latest in a series of sniper attacks that began long before Eve came to Lost Hills"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery stories.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 29 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
- 3 current holds with 29 total copies.