Everything in its place : a story of books and belonging / by Pauline David-Sax ; illustrated by Charnelle Pinkney Barlow.
- ISBN: 0593378822 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780593378823 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780593378823
- ISBN: 0593378822
- ISBN: 9780593378830
- ISBN: 0593378830
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday Books for Young Readers, 
"A shy girl who feels most at home in the school library gains the courage to extend herself to others when she encounters a group of unique, diverse, inspiring women at the diner where her mother works"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-8. Doubleday Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bashfulness > Fiction.
Books and reading > Fiction.
- 3 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
- 1 current hold with 10 total copies.