When sea becomes sky / by Gillian McDunn.
- ISBN: 9781547610853
- ISBN: 1547610859
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 
As Pelican Island's history-making drought wears on, the water level on Bex and Davey's beloved marsh reveals the hand of a statue that has been underneath the water for who knows how long, and the siblings are determined to find out more.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-11. Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Grades 4-6. Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Droughts > fiction.
Statues > Fiction.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Library Association - Kent||J MCD (Text)||33410150980045||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||04/04/2023|