Pocket Edinburgh : top sights, local experiences / Neil Wilson.
- ISBN: 9781787016231
- ISBN: 1787016234
- Physical Description: 192 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 16 cm + 1 folded map
- Edition: 6th edition.
- Publisher: [Carlton] : Lonely Planet, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"With pull-out map"--Cover
Lonely Planet's Pocket Edinburgh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the views from Edinburgh Castle, tour tiny laneways, and explore the Royal Yacht Britannia, the royal family's floating palace; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Edinburgh and begin your journey now!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Edinburgh (Scotland) > Guidebooks.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Description and travel.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Library Association - Kent.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.